Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Power of The Big O

I'm talking about Oprah......what were you thinking??? So on Oprah's show the other day she had a recipe for turkey burgers. I thought it looked pretty tasty and we should try them. So I sent Brent to the store to get groceries with the recipe in hand. One of the ingredients was Major Grey's Chutney, Well this is what Brent came home with.


A picture of two different kinds of Chutney in FULL stock. The kind that Oprah talked about on her show, completely sold out! That is the power of Oprah! I just thought it was funny. And that it was a pretty funny pic! I guess I'll have to wait to try the wonderful sounding turkey burger!

6 comments:

Shelece & Josh said...

Hey you sweet girl, it's been a long time since we talked, I hope all is well for you! We finally made a blog too. Take care.

What's for dinner? said...

That's really funny...Oprah is the highlight of some women's days...I get so angry sometimes when I watch her that I no longer watch the show.

Hilary said...

*sigh* I can't stand Oprah.

And what are you doing shopping at Safeway!?! AAAIIEEEEEEEEE!!!

:)

It's alright. You didn't know.

Jared and Lisa said...

Ha thats so true! Oprah is one of the most powerful people in America.... And that right there proves it!

Emily said...

Hahaha - that's funny - it's very true, the power of Oprah! I forgot to comment on your previous funny post - your poor hubby getting naked :) - How embarrassing!!! I'm sure your sister will never look at him the same way. :)

Sunny Biggs said...

that is hilarious!!! and you are right....the Big O all Mighty!