Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mother Daughter Date

Ok I know you're probably thinking what? She's not a Mother. I know but I got to fill in for a mom and it was so fun! I went to activity day with my cousin Shawna. It was a Mother Daughter dinner and my Aunt was unable to make it. We had dinner and the girls shared some things they had made for there Mom's. We played a memory game, and just had a good time. I had a good time going to Activity Day. It really made me think, the Lord is so smart! Here we are in a world where peer pressure is starting younger and younger. And girls have more pressure on them at a younger age, then I even and it hasn't been that long ago I was a little girl. But as the world changes the Lord provides us with additional help. At the age of 7 girls every other week can go to activity days and be around inspiring women and other girls with the same standards as them. Makes me feel better about having a daughter some day! The Lord sure does love us!


I dont know why I didn't get a pic with the two of us but here is Shawna and her friend! So beautiful!

No comments: