Monday, May 19, 2008

Very funny!

On Monday I came home from work. Terina was at a client's house so it was just me and the dogs, I thought. I came in and said hello to them and watched some tv. It was a hot day so I just stripped down to just my socks. I went up stairs to put on some shorts and walked into my bedroom. Sitting at the computer was my sister-in-law!!!! Now, the computer in our room faces the door and here I was totally naked. As soon as I walked in the room and realized someone was there, I was a little shocked and didn't know what to do. I stood there frozen for a second then covered up the goods and walked out of the room. "What are you doing here?" "This is kind of embarrassing", "You just saw me totally naked!" Apparently she had come over earlier in the day to work on her resume and Terina had forgotten to let me know she was there so I had no idea! It was so hilarious! Terina and I are still laughing about it and it's been a week!

5 comments:

What's for dinner? said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA! So funny!

Hilary said...

I think I may have peed my pants! I heard a similar story the other day about one of our patients...you're not the only one who enjoys a good breeze :)

Jared and Lisa said...

wow thats really funny! I would just die if it were me.... he he

L.R.L said...

HEY! How did you find my photo blog? It's fun. Go ahead and put a link to it on your site. I'm glad you like it! I'm glad I found YOUR blog!

Looks like you're doing wonderful...that makes me happy

The Payne family said...

Terina! Thanks for all of your comments on my blog! It's fun to get in contact with people again from Prescott. It sounds like you are doing really well. To answer your question me and my husband are living in the Phoenix area. Where are you guys at?