Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Boys Night Out


Brent and Ethan went to a concert last Friday night. They went to see a band called Seconds to Breathe. They are a really good local band. I really like them, but I was too tired to go so they went just the two of them. They had a really good time. Ethan even met the lead singer and one of the guitarist. They had awesome tickets to the show too. Not location, the actual tickets were pretty cool. Here is a nice shot of the boys all dressed up for there night out.

Then this Friday they went to see the movie Don't Mess With The Zohan. They went by themselves because I thought it looked stupid and didn't want to pay ten bucks to see a movie I most likely would not like. So I staid home and my sister in law Heather came over and we watched Spider man 3. I hadn't seen it yet, it was ok, not my fav. but worth watching.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Kudos to you, Terina, for thinking that movie looked STOOPID! I think it does, too. :) Wise money decision, too.