Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Desiree and Royal Came to Visit


Desiree and Royal came to visit a while ago! I hadn't been able to blog about it because one day, I forgot my camera, and so I just had Des take pics on hers. I figured I'd just download them before they left, but we forgot to do that. So Des had to email them to me, and we all know how busy life can be. But I now have all the pics I wanted to post so here it is, the blog about there visit! We had a great time! It was so fun to just hang out and have a good time. We watched a lot of The Office!!! A favorite of us all! One day Des, Royal and I went to the Arizona Science Museum. It was pretty cool. But it was dentally geared more toward children. I'm sure it would be the coolest place in the world if I were a kid. I'm sure it even would have a blast taking kids there. It's always fun to watch kids faces as they learn new things and experience new situations. There was a display thing where you stood on a platform and it let you experience different weather conditions. hurricane, tornado, earthquake, fire, etc. That was pretty fun, even as an adult! There were a ton of hands on things! And the museum it's self had some cool architecture and just funny things so I got some random funny pics.






I liked this shadow on one of the walls




Something we all need, a little air!



There floor was pretty cool.

The floor just another direction.



I don't know what the purpose of these was, but they are pretty cool looking.



Cute Desiree and and Hubby Royal





Ok so I really had to fill in the lighting so you could see me so the pic quality is really bad, but I'm holding up the world just look to the right!!

And here is just the world.

This sign just made me laugh!!! I don't know why, it probably in not nice, but it's just the wording of it! Too funny!

Then another night we went to the temple for a session. After ward we went to the visitors center to check out this amazing display they have. It is pictures they took of the actors that are in the Easter Pageant. They are of Christ's life. If you haven't seen it you should check it out! It's called Reflections of Christ. It is a very touching video. If you are looking for a pick me up for your day, here it is!!!! So of course we took some pics of ourselves.

Brent and I


Here we are again!

Desiree and Royal

We really had a great time! I love Des! She is the best! So in extension we love Royal! They are so much fun! We were so glad they were able to come visit and spend some time with us! Bosco and Bentley sure enjoyed having there here too! They love it when people come to visit, as do Brent and I! So feel free to come and visit!

2 comments:

The Bray Family said...

Sounds like you all had a fun visit! Desiree and her hubby look so cute together!

Anonymous said...

Area of Refuge is a term used in fire safty code. It is letting the handicap know there is an area for their wheelchair in a fire protected enclosure in case of a fire. It does sound funny though.