Monday, June 16, 2008

Ethan Came to Visit!

Ethan came down for a couple of weeks for his summer break. I wanted/want to have my younger siblings come and stay with us so we can hang out and get to know each other better. Since Chelsea was only 5 when I moved out and Ethan was 8 and Cameron was 10 they were still pretty young. So I'm trying to make a point of making time to build a relationship with them, despite the age difference. Which is much easier now that they are all older. While Ethan was down here we had a good time. We played Rock Band a lot! Ethan is a huge Guitar Hero fan. So he rocked out on the guitar. And he did a really good job on the drums too! There was one really hard song he kept playing over and over till he got it! He would play it, die go play another song, then try it again. It piratically took him the whole two weeks he was here to beat it but he finally did! I decided if he put as much dedication into anything in life as he did beating songs Ethan could do anything he wanted! I loved seeing that much tenacity in him! He also got his learners permit the day or two before he came down. So he got to do a lot of his first driving with me! It was only mildly terrifying! ha ha just kidding he did a great job. There was only one time when I was seriously concerned about my car! But I'm very proud of him! He's doing a great job! And having him here helped me learn what a great kid/person he is! They truly broke the mold when they made Ethan! He is one of a kind! I'm so glad he is my brother!

No comments: