Monday, June 16, 2008

Taste Test


So we got a nice "taste test" of what parenting will be like. Some of my clients had a funeral to go to over the weekend. His uncle had passed away. Since it was a family member and all there babysitters are family they had no one to watch the kids. So they asked if Brent and I could watch there younger two and they would take the older two. They have a 4 yr old a 3 yr old and 6 or 7 mo. old twins! We got to watch the twins! It was way fun! They are both so cute! They were so easy too! Just play and laugh. If they got fussy they just needed a nap! We watched them from 6:30 am on Fri. to 5:00 pm on Sat. Mostly because it was a new house with new noises but Brent and I were both up almost every hour all night! Needless to say we slept in late on Sunday! Over all we decided it's not that difficult! And a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Just US said...

They are SO cute! You definitely got one of the easier ages!

I want to invite you to our blog but I don't have your e-mail. If you would like, send me your address to csamto@yahoo.com.

Melissa