Wednesday, June 4, 2008

26

Whoot! whoot! I'm twenty six now! We didn't do much for my b-day. Just went out to dinner. We went to Black Angus, I got a free steak dinner, because it was my birthday! I also went to Krispy Kreme and got a free dozen donuts, you guess it because it was my birthday! So maybe I'm wierd or cheap I dont know but did YOU know if you google free and birthday you can find lists of all the free stuff you get for your special day? You should try it! It was awesome! Well enough about the free stuff. Looking back on the past year I've just got to think how very blessed I am! My life is pretty wonderful! So here is to another wonderful year!!!!!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Hilary said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, from all of us to you. We wish it was our birthday, so we could have some cake.--WAIT, that doesn't rhyme!

Happy Birthday, Terina! Free stuff is always a wonderful idea, birthday or not.

Shelece & Josh said...

Happy birthday girl! I hope that you had a wonderful day!! Lots of love.

The Bray Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Kayla said...

Happy Birthday!! I love reading your blog because you are so happy and positive!

Jared and Lisa said...

HAPPY B_DAY!!!! YOu are so cute! Thats so you to google all the free stuff you can get....lol I gotta try that when my big day comes around! love ya

Artsy Aut said...

Terina! Fun to see your blog too! Isnt this a great way to catch up and keep in touch? Looks like things are going good for you! Happy B-Day!