Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hybrid Cat/Dog!


So I decided we have a hybrid cat/dog. Bentley must be! He's about the size of some cats, he loves to chase birds, and yesterday he was playing with yarn! I had left a ball of yarn on the floor when I went to work on some clients, I got home and this is what I found!

This is in our bedroom! All the way at the end of the hall! It looks like there are about 4 strings, which means he managed to get it up and down the stairs at least 4 times!

From the top of the stairs.

The top part of the stairs. Note the HUGE knotted mess!



The bottom of the stairs! Yes he even managed to get his brush stuck. There are also bite marks and pieces of the handle missing. I'm wondering if while Bentley was playing with the string Bosco was playing with the brush!



This is where the trouble began, all the way down in the living room! One more bit of evidence that he is a hybrid cat/dog I could swear sometimes that he purrs when I pet him. Well it's not exactly purring but he does make noises!
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Payne family said...

You are such a great blogger! Way to post a lot! Your dog really did an amazing job here with the yarn. Hopefully they don't make messes too much!

Hilary said...

That's Awesome! Think Norma could be a Turtle-Duck? P.S. LOVE the new title photo! So cute!

Shelece & Josh said...

Wow that's impressive. I was cleaning out my basement and I found a picture of us brushing our teeth with q-tips, do you remember that?!

Hilary said...

Okay, I just had the funniest thought (well, memory).

So, does the word, "rag-do"? ring a bell?

It's a slow day at the office...

Lisa said...

Hi! I have a blog! I like yours. Let's be friends!!!

Amanda said...

That's freakin hilarious! I'm sure Bentley has seen you crochet quite a bit. Being that your dogs think they're HUMAN, I'm sure he thought he'd give it a whirl! LOL