Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Party!

I have no pics from the party but I think it was too amazing to NOT blog about! Some of my clients invited us to there Christmas party. It was amazing!!! They have a beautiful home that was decorated beautifully! Although I've been to there home probably at least 100 times I've never seen the back yard! HOLY COW!!!! There is a zip line, a two story play house probably as big as my house, a giant pool, two different playgrounds, a race track that goes under and over things with a hummer!! Unbelievable! It's every kids dream come true! Shoot it looked so cool I wanted to go play! The kicker, they only have 3 grand kids!! Anyway this post is not about there amazing back yard it's about their amazing Christmas party! As you arrived Santa was sitting out front to greet you. We found out later the husband normally sits out side for kids to come and tell their Christmas wish list too, but for that evening they had hired someone to take his place. Their neighborhood goes all out in the decorating. One person even transmits a radio station so you can tune your car radio to a certain station and the lights and music are coordinated! Too cool! (If you live in the area and want to check it out it is off Lindsay first road south of Houston on the West side of the street.) Ok back to the party, once again. There was tons of people there and food in every corner of the house! They had prime rib sandwiches being made (it was catered) sushi, fruit and veggies galore, meats and cheeses, pot stickers, chicken, shrimp, meatballs! A desert table with every desert imaginable, all in bit size pieces so you could try a little of everything and believe me I did!! The caterers did a great job, my plate was barely emptied and it was cleared away. They had an open bar, which served mediocre Shirley Temples :( It really was enchanting! They were such great hosts and everyone there was so very friendly!!! It was so fun to get dressed up a little and party! As we were leaving I said to Brent, I want to throw parties like this someday! The kind of party you feel lucky to have been invited to and will not soon forget! I'm grateful for wonderful clients who invite me and my husband to their fabulous Christmas parties!!

3 comments:

Kalena and Justin said...

Sounds like you guys had so much fun, and wouldnt it be nice to be able to do that now? Someday you will my dear and I would feel blessed to come to any party of yours now or then :) Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like that party was so fun. I love your top picture you look so cute. I am glad to hear that you are doing good. You have to contact me when you come to Prescott so that we can catch up.

Emily said...

Wow - those are way cool friends with an amazing house! I wish I could see it - sounds like fun!!

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a fabulous new year!