Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Welcome to the World Justin Wayne!!


On December 11th there was a new addition to our family. My Aunt Jeanette gave birth to Justin Wayne. I got to watch my cousins while they were at the hospital! We had a fun sleep over! Bosco and Rusty especially loved having them sleep over!! We got the text around 6 am telling us that Justin was here and everyone was fine! We got up and headed to the hospital. I've never seen those kiddos get up and ready so quickly or eagerly! When we got to the hospital it was such a surprise how small he was (6lbs something). I've seen plenty of newborns in my day but it seems every time it's a surprise how small they are! He is perfect! We love him already!






I also got to throw Jeanette a baby shower. It was lots of fun. We played a game where you get blind folded and have to find safety pins in a bowl of rice (much MUCH harder then you might think!!) Shawna loved it! In fact we were all done playing, some of us more then once and Shawna could not get enough so she too the bowl and sat and found them all!! It was lots of fun! We had just gotten our camera the day before so I hadn't figured out all the settings, so, all the pics are fuzzy!!! A little irritating but we're learning how to work the camera!








Posted by Picasa



No comments: