Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Black Friday Baby!

So we got a baby on black Friday. And we are in love!!!!! Here is a pic of the new addition


























A Nikon D40 It is an amazing camera! We've had so much fun with it! There have been lots and lots of pictures of our dogs taken! We had taken nearly 300 pics of our house and our dogs! Sad I know! But when that's all you have to take pics of......... Any way we are way excited about it! So lots of great pics are sure to follow! Here are some of the good ones we got so far.







Rusty, still for just a moment! Actually not really, just the camera is quick!






I love this pic of Bosco, I don't know why, he looks so mean but it makes me laugh because he is such a lover and he looks so mean!
This is what Bosco and Rusty spend most of the day doing, playing, trying to eat each other and running through the house destroying things (like our vase which we came home from church yesterday to find broken on the floor!)



Bosco and Rusty got hand me down doggie beds. They are way too small for Bosco but he doesn't care, he loves it any way. Look at him he is falling out of it! Cracks me up!!!!

3 comments:

Erin L said...

We have that same camera and really like it.

What's for dinner? said...

I love my D80...I wish I knew how to use it better!

Kalena and Justin said...

Nikon are the best! You know what they say dont you? If you drop a Nikon and A cannon down a flight of stairs both will be brocken at the bottom but the Nikon will have taken great shots all the way down. Congrads on the new baby