Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It DOESN'T look a lot like Christmas

I love to decorate for Christmas, since it is my favorite holiday and all. But here we are December 3rd and there are still no Christmas decorations up in my house. My blog is decorated for Christmas, so is my myspace page but my house no. Why, you may wonder has such a thing occurred. Rusty. That's right you can chalk up the bah humbug spirit to the puppy! I don't want to decorate and put all my nice decorations up with him still chewing on everything. I've had to move my plan, after replacing it because he won't stop trying to eat it! That's right he ruined one plant we replaced it then came home the next day to find my beautiful plant a casualty of the Rusty's teething stage! I'm still trying to nurse it back to life. I just want my home to be in full Christmas spirit but I don't want my puppy to ruin all my Christmas stuff that I love! What to do? What to do?

3 comments:

Shawn Brown said...

Got to love puppies. I said never again after our two.

Heather said...

You are a better person than I. My solution isn't in keeping with the holiday spirit so I won't offer it.

I'm not feeling holly jolly and I don't know why, it just hasn't caught on yet, so my home is equally undecorated. So much work...

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you in wondering about what to do. our dog is not a puppy but still destroys stuff to. Good luck with him. the best thing we did is went to training and now he does so much better. Plus I was finaly able to trust him with our decorations. I hope that it works out for you.