Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tender Mercies

I forgot to mention this, and feel it very important to do so.

Before I posted anything I prayed.  The Lord heard me.

I got a text from a friend who, to be quite honest I only casually keep in touch with.  We don't talk regularly.  Actually hardly ever, mostly just text, but more then that we are blogger buddies.  Anyway she text me and said, how are you?  I've always felt comfortable with her.  Always felt I could trust her.  Her blog is very honest.  I read her blog and find myself thinking how brave she is for sharing and saying things I'm sure most of us think but never say.  It's her that gave me the inspiration and courage to publicly work through this time and trial in my life.  Seeing as I trust her I said, Ok, I think I'm a little depressed.  *not so easy to say!*  We had a nice little conversation.  Thank you Heavenly Father for sending the right friend to ask the right question at the right time.  Thank you Lisa for being in tune with the spirit enough to be a tool in the Lords hands that day.

Then later that day another friend text me and asked if she should break her wonderful routine that she has and come to the park with Croix and I.  I went to the park with her and other friends from the neighborhood.  How nice it was to be included and get out of the house.  Thank you Ali for being in tune enough with the spirit that day to be a tool in the Lords hands.

What a wonderful blessing it is to be a recipient of one our Heavenly Fathers many tender mercies.  To be reminded that he truly is our Father and he really does love me!

Maybe for my 15 minutes of scripture reading today I will read this talk about the Lords Tender Mercies.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You are SO nice. Thank you. :-). I appreciate you for being there even when I am so sporadic. Also, I always read your blog. I am a terrible commenter. Wow. This just made my day. Thank you!!! Love you.