Monday, April 30, 2012

Baby Shower

My dear friends Danita and Marilyn thew me a baby shower this weekend.  It was so fun to get together with people that I love and celebrate.  I did the same thing I did with Croix's shower (that I was going to make sure not to do) and brought my camera, and forgot to take pics during the shower.  So I don't have any pics of the actual shower, and guests, I do have some of the decorations, which were awesome! 





 Refreshments included mini cupcakes so this diabetic Mama could enjoy some!

 My Mom and I.
Marilyn, Danita, and Baby Gwen

It was a great shower.  It was so fun to get so many little girl things.  Oh it made me beyond excited!  I'm so thankful to Marilyn and Danita for throwing such a wonderful shower.  Thankful for all the generous gifts.  We're getting so ready to meet this little lady!

No comments: