Monday, August 27, 2012

Bowling

Last Friday we got some pretty stressful news regarding our short sale.  So rather then sitting around being stressed all day Saturday I decided we needed to go out.  Bowling sounded like fun.  It had been years since Brent and I have been bowling and Croix had never been.
Photobucket
This is how Maizy enjoyed bowling.  She did really well sleeping through all the bowling balls hitting the ground and thumping, through all the people talking, and Croix pestering her.  She's a good little baby!
Photobucket

Rocking with my foot.
DSC_0929

We put up the bumpers for Croix, but I'm not going to lie, they were certainly nice to have, helped my score!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Croix also used the little ramp thing.  It worked great for him.

Photobucket
Photobucket
He would send the ball on down and with great intensity watch it oh so slowly roll down the lane.

Photobucket
I thought he was going to loose a finger or two because after his first "throw" he'd run over to the balls and try to get another one.  We had some very close calls with his fingers and the incoming balls.


Photobucket


We were all hungry, so I fed Maizy, and Croix and I ate a yummy snack of french fries. 


Photobucket


Photobucket

Brent was a trouper and bowled double while I fed Maizy.Photobucket

Croix thoroughly enjoyed the keypad thing where you enter in all your information.

Photobucket

He also found some footprints he had to "match"

Photobucket

I was the only one who didn't get a strike!  Croix had a higher score than me our first game.  I'm pretty sure the only reason my score was higher than his the second was Brent bowled half my game!

It was a really fun family activity and the perfect distraction from all our short sale woes.

No comments: