Sunday, August 5, 2012

Super Man

Brent has been amazing!  I just don't even know where to begin!  He has gone above and beyond.  I honestly don't know how I could do this with out him!  He has come home after a stressful day of work (because his work is really busy and stressful right now) and made dinner most nights, because Maizy seems to need to eat around 430 most days, which is dinner fixin' time.  He lets me sleep in and take a nap on Saturday and Sunday.  He's helped with dishes, laundry, grocery shopping, all my normal "jobs" he's helped.  He hasn't been upset with a stinky sink from dishes that haven't been done.  He hasn't complained about not having any underwear.  He just loves me and is patient and helpful during this transition time from one child to two. He even scheduled massages for us!  It was a surprise, such a delightful one.  I will say I was glad the therapist that showed up on our door step was a friend since I was nursing Maizy and had to say, please don't mind my breast, my baby has to eat.  She was cool and totally went with the flow.  He hasn't been upset with a stinky sink from dishes that haven't been done.  He hasn't complained about not having any underwear.  He just loves me and is patient and helpful during this transition time from one child to two.  I feel like I haven't been good enough at verbally expressing my thanks to him for all he's done.  I should really try to be better about that.  But my heart overflows with gratitude for him daily!

We went on our first date with out children in at least six weeks, probably longer.  It was delightful!  Just an hour out for a quick dinner, but we both needed it.  There was lots of stress waiting for us when we got home, but it was nice to leave it at home!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

 I love him more and more all the time. I couldn't have married someone more perfect for me!

No comments: