Monday, August 6, 2012

The Many Faces of My Children

The other day they both were just adorable.  And the light was pretty (although I couldn't get Maizy too look at the light).  So we pulled out the camera.








Photobucket


He sure does love her!

Photobucket


He did this all by himself!

Photobucket

It melts my heart!

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


The best smile picture I've gotten yet.  I'll have to keep trying for a golden one!

Photobucket



Photobucket


She gets this look when ever we go into the dark.



Photobucket


Photobucket


These are what I got when I asked him to smile for me.  ( I wonder how many years it will be before I get a genuine smile out of him in front the camera again!)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I'm seeing this scowl more and more frequently.

Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


And I see this one a lot too!

Photobucket

And had to throw this one in just for fun.

Photobucket



I sure do love their sweet mugs!



 

No comments: