Monday, April 8, 2013

Love

This little boy fills my heart to overflowing with love! Today I made us green smoothies. Brent got home right as I was finishing making them. He and Croix went into the other room. Croix came back into the kitchen climbed up on a chair and gave me a hug saying "Mommy thank you for making me such delicious green smoothies. I sure love them so so much. I love you" Then he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and assumed Brent had told him to do that. Brent came out and I asked him if he had told Croix to do that. He didn't know what I was talking about! I about died! How is this kid so sweet and cute! Oh my goodness I love him!!! 

Here is a picture of him with a green smoothie mustache. When did he get so big? He looks like a little man!

I just got done posting this and found him passed out with his Book of Mormon stories in his bed!

No comments: