Sunday, May 20, 2012

32 Weeks

I've hit 32 weeks a full 8 months now.  I'm super uncomfortable, but mostly just at night.  My pubic synthisis is grinding against it's self, so every time I turn over I wake up from the pain.  My SI joint keeps going out and it causes so much pain I can't use my leg to turn over, I have to use my arms to pull, my leg, and push myself over.  There are times when I get up to go to the bathroom and have to sit right back down because my leg/back hurts so badly I can't walk.  I am so sore and uncomfortable by time I wake up in the morning.  I'm glad it's mostly just at night, so at least I can still keep going during the day.  But at the other time, I'm not getting good sleep at all.  Guess it will be that way for a while now,  I won't be sleeping any better when baby comes thats for sure.

I'm having to do nonstress tests and ultra soudns every week now.  Two weeks ago (32 wks) she had gone to sleep and wasn't moving for the NST so they couldn't get the reads they needed.  I was strapped to that stupid machine for an hour!  Yesterday (33 wks) she was moving more but they saw I was having quite a few contractions.  So the midwife checked me.  Cervix is not dialated at all.  Good to know!




No comments: