Wednesday, May 16, 2012

High Five

(I was going to write about this in my 32 week post but I don't want to forget and I don't want to post about 32 weeks with out pictures which requires the desktop.)

Maizy is head down now. Which is good, where she should be. It also puts her in the perfect position to pound away on my bladder.  Two nights ago I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep when she started punching my bladder. I put my hand down as low as I could to see if I could get her to move so she wouldn't be hitting my bladder. At the exact moment I placed my hand there she punched again. Her hand hit mine, not my bladder. It was such an odd cool feeling. It was a little like a high five. I have to say one of my favorite parts of pregnancy is chasing little hands or feet around my belly. It's almost like I get to play with my child before they are born. It's just such an amazing experience that I am so grateful to have. 

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Check your app store for a blogger app. It may even be free. I have a free one on my iphone. But you can add pictures from your phone to your blog! I love fancy phones! Congrats on yours.