Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I find myself overwhelmed by gratitude and contentment at my role as Mother. All morning I've had my heart overflow as I soak in my child. He is beyond adorable. He is sweet. He is funny. He has a great imagination. He is the greatest joy in my life.

Being a Mother has been more challenging then I ever imagined it would be. There are moments of frustration, fear, tears and exhaustion. But they are all over shadowed by sweet kisses, requests to snuggle, and watching his innocence take in the world.

There is nothing in life that has been more rewarding and joyful then being a mother. I am awed at all I have learned from this great privilege.

I am beyond excited to add a sweet little girl to our family. I love carrying her inside me. Making conscious decisions to benefit my growing baby only make me anticipate her arrival that much more.

I love that Motherhood is a physical manifestation of the love and commitment between Brent and I. Together we have embarked and journey on the path of parenthood. Through this journey we grow closer together. We learn more about each other and ourselves.

I can think of nothing in the world I would rather be then a wife and Mother.

No comments: