Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Computer Woes

Once again our computer is not working. Not the whole thing, everything works except the internet. Which oddly enough makes the whole computer feel a little useless. The internet works fine on the Ipod and my phone, just not the desktop. I call cox. They get it working but say call Dlink (the router co) it will most likely happen again. Sure enough before I even hung up the phone it was not working again (of course I didn't realize that until AFTER I hung up the phone). I call Dlink and spend a ridiculous amount of time on the phone TRYING to talk to someone, most likely in India. After way too much time and far to many "I'm sorry can you repeat that?" And "I'm sorry what did you say" I was told to call HP. Of course by this point neither Croix nor my back could take sitting in our uncomfortable computer chair any longer. I abandoned the computer and went and played with my poor neglected little boy. That was a few days ago. I don't even want to call HP. I know the computer is no longer under warranty. It's crashed a few times and even been wiped clean and rebuilt. As much as I don't want to call I don't want to buy a new computer! Stupid technology! At least I have my phone!

No comments: