Saturday, July 14, 2012

Boo Boo

I had mentioned to Brent recently that we should pick up some more band aids because Croix has reached that age where he gets boo boos all the time.  So when he and Croix were out at a store they picked up some Cars and Angry Birds band aids.  Croix LOVES them.  Of course he wanted to use them.  I was explaining that you only use a band aid when you have a boo boo that's bleeding.  He climbed off the couch and started throwing himself on the floor.  Kind of like a frog hop, and throwing his knees into the ground.  Then he rolls over onto his back and says waah waah.  He came over to me and says "Mommy I have a boo boo I need a band aid"  We laughed so hard I had tears.  I said to Brent, "I think I'm going to pee my pants".  Brent then says to Croix "oh no mommy's going to pee her pants, we're going to have to give her spankings".  Of course Croix promptly comes over to me and smacks my leg and then proudly reports to Brent, "I give Mommy spankings".  A good laugh was just what I needed.  How I love my little boy!
**Just a couple days later he needed a band aid, post on why coming soon.

No comments: