Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lets Play With Razors

We were having a play date at some friends. She has twins Croix's age and a 9 month old. Croix loves to play at their house and I love hanging out with my friend! Anyway we were there the kids were playing great. My friend went to nurse here babe. The kids went into her room and for some reason in my half asleep zombie mode I didn't go chase them out and reports that they were playing with a razor in the shower! All children seemed to be unscathed though.  When my friend came out she retrieved them and they started playing again. Then my friend says Terina Croix's bleeding. We take him to the bathroom and wash his face because the blood is kind of smeared all over and I can't figure out where it's coming from. Sure enough he had cut himself on his forehead and lip. I'm still baffled how/why he didn't cry or say anything about being cut! As we put a band aid on I thought, dang it! Here Croix has a boo boo that's bleeding and I don't have any of his cool band aids! We put them on him later and he loved them! As we finished cleaning up Croix and the blood my friend says "come on over to my house, we'll play with razors! Bahaha. She cracks me up!

I didn't get a picture of Croix with his cool band aids so here's a cute video where he's wearing one.


No comments: