Sunday, May 26, 2013

Single Mom's

To all single Mom's, or Mom's who's husbands work, or are away on Sunday I salute you!  WOW!  Maizy was still not doing well today, threw up as we buckled her in her car seat.  So Brent stayed home while I took Croix and Chance (we're babysitting him this weekend) to church.  It's amazing how much harder it feels being by yourself.  They actually didn't do too bad, it was just more stressful.  Brent started throwing up tonight too.  I'm actually happy about that!  Maybe Maizy just has a flu bug!!!  Maybe just maybe it was entirely coincidental that she ate blueberries for the first time!  We can hope!  On that note, I better go text my friends to not come over tomorrow for my 30th birthday party do over.  :(  I guess it's just not meant to be.

No comments: