Thursday, May 23, 2013

Whew

Long day today! I babysat my friends four month old little boy from 7-3 and another friends little boy from 1-430. I had two 3 year olds and two 0 year olds. We all survived no worse for the wear. Croix is way too tired! I let him go with Brent to scouts on Tuesday and he of course didn't get to sleep until well after bed time. He's so grumpy and tired. I'm praying he sleeps in tomorrow! There were lots of cute moments today, Croix is such a sweet little boy! I love him to pieces! Maizy is becoming quite the climber. We went to the pool, all 5 of us (don't worry I'm not totally insane that's where we met one boy and his mom, then she left. little before us). She was using the lounge chair like a ladder and just scaling up it!  I thought maybe she wouldn't be as bad a climber as Croix was since she started climbing so much later then he did but maybe not. Only time will tell. I'm going to sleep now, I'm exhausted!

No comments: